Syngene is Hiring for Senor Executive / Assistant Manager and has issued notification to accept Applications.Incorporated in 1993, Syngene International Ltd. is an innovation-focused global discovery, development and manufacturing organization providing integrated scientific services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, nutrition, animal health, consumer goods and specialty chemical industries around the world. Syngene’ s clientele includes world leaders such as Bristol-Myers Squibb, Baxter, Amgen, GSK, Merck KGaA and Herbalife. Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Senor Executive / Assistant Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Syngene
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name: Senor Executive / Assistant Manager
- Qualification: B.Pharm / M. Pharm / Life sciences degree
- Experience: 3- 6 years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 06/02/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- As a regulatory affairs officer, you will be the crucial link between your company, its product, clients and regulatory authorities. You will combine your knowledge of scientific and regulatory guidelines to ensure products, which are developed, manufactured or distributed, meet the required regulations.
- Products will typically involve novel molecules in various stage of development and marketing. You will be involved throughout the development cycle. Your contribution will help bring the much needed therapeutics to the unmet need of the patients, thereby positively impacting the mankind.
- Your will predominantly cater to Developed countries and to certain Emerging countries, based on the market requirement. You will be responsible for planning, consulting and compiling the CMC portion of the companys product / clients filing into specific international markets.
- You will actively participate from initiation of the projects and provide Regulatory strategy inputs to the team and the clients. You will review dossiers, regulatory documents, response to deficiencies, on timely basis as per the business needs and regulatory norms. You will support to ensure timely submission and registration as per launch schedule.
- You will have a critical role in assessing and providing consulting for the regulatory requirements for various business aspects, especially for USFDA, EU countries, and in support of the Pre-Approval Inspections as required.
- You will provide consulting in regulatory compliance throughout the product development cycle as required, for both Indian and international regulations.
- You will be engaging with the clients on periodical basis to provide the project update, and will be responsible for Regulatory project management for the products assigned.
- You will require to travel to other sites within Karnataka. You may travel about 30% of the time.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.