USV Pvt Ltd is Hiring in R&D and has issued notification to accept Applications.We are a leading health care company with the following areas of focus: Branded Generics, Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs & Formulation) and Bio-similars. Sixty-eight percent of our business is contributed by the India operations and the rest by export of APIs & Formulations and Branded generics.Eligibility for the Senior Executive/ Executive – Biotechnology Research Lab – Analytical as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: USV Pvt Ltd
- Location :Mumbai( Govandi )
- Post Name: Senior Executive/ Executive – Biotechnology Research Lab – Analytical
- Department: R&D
- Qualification: B.Sc in Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. in Bio-Chemistry/Bio-Technology,MS/M.Sc(Science) in Biotechnology, M.Tech in Bio-Chemistry/Bio-Technology
- Experience: 4 – 9 years
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 06/02/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Conducting and Supervising Mass Spectrometry (MS) based analysis and other characterization tests like MALLS.
- Maintaining the MS & MALLS instruments, including timely calibration as per the requirement
- Follow the Quality Management System across the analytical Lab.
- Perform project related analysis like method validation, reference/working standard qualification.
- Compile analytical report for characterization studies, method validation, reference/ working standard qualification.
- Preparation of SOPs but not limited to instrument operation and/ or calibration SOP, GMP related SOPs.
- Preparation of documents to characterization reports, method validation protocol and report, general study protocol and report, method transfer protocol & report, SAP, COA, ROA, regular updates of instruments/ Equipment calibration/ PM monthly status as per respective SOP.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.