Amazon Released Job Openings On 30/08/2022.Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon’s evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Amazon Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Amazon Recruiting Candidates with 00-05+Years Experience for International Voice / Phones process Position.Complete Details for the International Voice / Phones process as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Bangalore/Bengaluru (WFH during Covid)
- No of Vacancies: NA
- Details of Salary:
- Opening date for online Application: 30/08/2022
- How To Apply: Please apply through our careers site link below https://amazoncustomerservice.hirepro.in/registration/amzcsin/tfg2d/amzcsin/apply/?j=57218&e=13142
Job Description/Skills Required
- Zeta Meal Card INR 1100 Per month i.e. 13,200/- PA
- Night Shift Allowance INR 150/Night
- Overtime Allowance as per company policy
- Internet Reimbursement Up to INR 1,250 Per month on submission of bills
- Desktop Provided by Amazon for Work
- Five days working
- Night Shifts
- Each employee and their dependents (Spouse and 2 Children) are covered up to Rs.500,000 under the floater benefit scheme
Desktop will be provided by Amazon. 5-day working week with 2 consecutive days off. (The off days change based on business requirement)
You will need to paste the link on Firefox/Chrome and click on desired job (Virtual Customer Service – Bangalore) to register
Post registration kindly continue with the same mobile number and email id for completion of all the assessments. Change in personal details will lead to elimination or rejection.
Important/ Mandatory Note -:
- Kindly register your details only once with your personal active mobile number and email id. At the registration link kindly do not add multiple email id’s.
- To complete the online assessment desktop or Laptop with webcam and headphone is mandatory. Test is not compatible on mobile phones. Post receiving the link, the assessment has to be completed within 24 hrs.
- Candidates who have applied in last 3 months and are pursuing a Regular Course are not applicable.
- Willing to work in rotational shifts.
- Action oriented, self-disciplined and organized
- Effective time management skills and ability to prioritize work time to ensure productivity and department standards
- Ability to communicate clearly with both internal and external customers
- Excellent comprehension skills – ability to clearly understand and address customer issues appropriately
- Excellent composition skills – ability to compose grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written responses
- Ability to use a desktop/Laptop computer system, Familiarity with Windows 7, Microsoft Outlook, and Internet Explorer
- Excellent Communication and typing skills