Akums Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Ltd is hiring for Key Accounts Manager/ Sales.Akums Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Ltd., is largest contract manufacturing company engaged in manufacturing of pharmaceutical formulation, ayurvedic/herbal preparations, hormones, nutraceuticals and more.
Vacancy Details :
- Company Name: Akums Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- Location : Chennai, Mumbai, Bengaluru
- Post Name: Key Accounts Manager/ Sales
- Department: Sales
- Qualification: B.Pharm / Graduate (Preferably Science). MBA would be an added advantage.
- Experience: 3 – 7 years
- No of Vacancies: 15
- Details of Salary: Details not provide by recruiter
- Contact: http://careers.akums.in
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Personal interview
- Address;AKUMS DRUGS & PHARMACEUTICALS LTD., 301-305, MOHAN PLACE, L.S.C, BLOCK-C SARASWATI, VIHAR, DELHI-34, NEW DELHI, Delhi – 110034,India
Job Description/Skills Required :
- Developing a strong and trusting relationship between major key clients and company.
- Meet key influencers and decision makers and establishing a trusted relationship.
- Understanding the Key Accounts needs and positioning the company portfolio to service those needs.
- Achieve assigned sales goals, with a focus on continuous improvement by upselling.
- Focus on new Business Development by establishing connect with corporate clients in the assigned territory.
- Liasoning with multiple stake holders, both internal & external to ensure timely execution of order delivery.
- Host product demonstrations and presentations, facilitate discussions.
- Keep abreast of the latest clinical information/knowledge, understand and be able to discuss the same with Healthcare professionals during meetings.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.
Click here for notification and Apply