Pfizer Released Job Openings On 09/09/2022. Pfizer Inc. is an American multinational pharmaceutical corporation. Pfizer is one of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, and was ranked 64th on the 2020 Fortune 500 list of the largest U.S. corporations by total revenue, at $47.644 billion as of December 31, 2020 .
Pfizer Recruiting Graduation or Post Graduation in Pharmacy or Science with 15+ years of experience in Quality Assurance or Quality Control, Preferably sterile dosage form facility For Lead Quality Operations Position.Complete Details for the Lead Quality Operations as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Visakhapatnam
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 09/09/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- Quality oversight for Manufacturing and Packaging QA, Incoming Quality, Engineering QA, QC
- Laboratories, Investigations QA and Validation operations QA.
- Implementation of global quality policies, procedures and ensure their compliance
- Monitor quality indicators for operations and ensure controls are in place & maintained for cGM activities.
- Monitor Manufacturing and Packing activities to ensure compliance to the systems and procedures as per cGMP. e Responsible for trending of quality indicators in manufacturing operations.
- Provides technical, quality oversight and support to the SQOL in making quality decisions on corporate hold, High Risk Deviations from the manufacturing/packaging areas quality driven metrics.
- Ensures all investigations are appropriately investigated prior to batch release A system for batch release is developed and executed as a part of routine commercial operations. Mentor the team in current expectations of production and process controls to make quality decisions
- upstream of the process to mitigate downstream risk.
- Partnership with operations team for driving best practices.