Baxter International Released Job Openings On 09/09/2022.Baxter International Inc. is an American multinational health care company with headquarters in Deerfield, Illinois. The company primarily focuses on products to treat hemophilia, kidney disease, immune disorders and other chronic and acute medical conditions. Interested and eligible candidates required to fill application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Baxter International Recruiting Candidates with 4-7+ years of Experience for Assoc, QA of QCz Position.Complete Details for the Assoc, QA of QC as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Ahmedabad
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 09/09/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com
Related Job : Pfizer Hiring In QA,QC
Job Description/Skills Required
- 1. Review of analytical raw data generated in the RM/PM/In process and FG section.
- 2.Review of electronic raw data and e signatures
- 3. Daily laboratory rounds in order to ensure all time readiness.
- 4. Review of audit trails generated during the analysis on Empower 3 and other standalone system.
- 5.Participation in laboratory investigations/shop floor investigations of Out of specification/ out of trend and verification of the data.
- 6.Review of laboratory equipment’s calibration calendars, review of calibration certificates, review assessment of calibration on data and ensuring compliance for use of equipment in state of calibration.
- 7. Evaluation of test results as per test in applicable specification of finished product and signing to clarify the results on Certificate of analysis(COA)Review of analytical data and manufacturing documents of exhibit batches for clearance to regulatory filing.
- 8. To ensure compliance to cGMP, review and track non-conformances and QC data as required by laboratory QA procedures.
- 9. Immediately communicate significant concerns identified to QC Supervisors, CQA Supervisor to ensure that questionable test results are not released.Review of analytical method transfer document