Syngene Released Job Openings On 09/09/2022.Incorporated in 1993, Syngene International Ltd. is an innovation-focused global discovery, development and manufacturing organization providing integrated scientific services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, nutrition, animal health, consumer goods and specialty chemical industries around the world. Syngene’ s clientele includes world leaders such as Bristol-Myers Squibb, Baxter, Amgen, GSK, Merck KGaA and Herbalife.
Syngene Recruiting M.Sc/M.Tech/M.Pharm or similar qualifications in Biochemistry / Biotechnology /CellBiology/Biomedical Sciences/ Life Sciences with 1-2 years of research experience for Research Associate / Engineer Position.Complete Details for the Research Associate / Engineer as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bangalore
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 09/09/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Related Job : Pfizer Hiring In QA,QC
Job Description/Skills Required
MUST HAVE TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- Protein characterization using mass spectrometry: routine mass analysis of proteins
- Quantification of peptides, impurity separation & quantification
- Expertise in database search-based protein identification from mass spectrometry data
- Diligent documentation skills and experience in writing detailed Lab Notebooks
- Knowledge on proteomics and metabolomics workflows, experience in nano LC-MS
- Peptide mass fingerprinting, released glycan analysis & PTM analysis
- Biotechnology Industrial experience
- A proactive team player.
- Aptitude to learn quickly and collaborate with others effortlessly.
- Ensure completion of experiments and generate accurate and reproducible data from experiments.
- Prioritize tasks and work on multiple projects simultaneously, comfortable working in a dynamic environment with changing requirements.
- Good oral and written communication and presentation skills to work in a multi-disciplinary team.