Deccan Fine Chemicals (India) Pvt. Ltd is conducting Walk in drive on 13th June 2021 in Production.Deccan Fine Chemicals (“Deccan”) is a privately owned globally operating company focusing on custom manufacturing of active ingredients and advanced intermediates for agro chemical, fine and specialty chemical sectors. Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
Walk in Details :
- Company Name: Deccan Fine Chemicals (India) Pvt. Ltd
- Location :Visakhapatnam
- Post Name: Design Engineer/Manager
- Department: Production
- Qualification: Diploma in Chemical, B.Sc in Chemistry
- Experience:03 to 08 years
- No of Vacancies: NA
- Details of Salary: Details not provided by recruiter
- Time & Venue: 13th June , 9.00 AM – 3.00 PM
SVL Corporate Solutions, Opp: Steel Plant Main Gate, Sairam Parlour Hotel Lane, Near Coastal Bank, Kurmannapalem, Visakhapatnam-AP.
- Contact: Mr. Padmanabham – 8886616447 / Mr. Sandeep – 8886603270.
- Selection Process: Based on interview
Job Description/Skills Required.
- Following safety Measures and Maintain Housekeeping.
- Batch charging and maintenance.
- Experience in doing high vacuum distillations, Normal distillations.
- Products as per batch production records, process operation as per SOPs.
- Handling different types of reactions like exothermic, pH adjustments, drying and other.
- Handling of Raw Materials as per MSDS.
- Knowledge on DCS (Distributed Control System, PLC (Program Logistic Control) system and
- Handling Equipment’s: Reactors (SSR and GLR), Centrifuges (also Bottom Discharge Centrifuge), millers, Filters (LF, CDF, MF, NF, LMF, PNF and ANFD, PAND), Driers (TD, VTD, RCVD).
Desired Candidate Profile
Candidate must have required experience from Chemical / API / Bulk Drug Industry, Willingness to relocate to Tuni location. Required experience ( 1-10 Years) from API/Pharma Background. B.Sc Chemistry Freshers(Passed out 2017,2018,2019 and 2020 for Production Department) .
Interested and suitable candidates may attend for the interview directly which is going to be conducted on 13.06.2021(Sunday), 20.06.2021(Sunday), 27.06.2021(Sunday).
- All Educational Documents.
- Experience Certificates.
- Three months pay slips and bank statement for immediate closure of negotiations.
Interested candidates may contact to the below numbers: Mr. Padmanabham – 8886616447 / Mr. Sandeep – 8886603270.