Unichem Laboratories Ltd is Hiring For Analytical Chemistry Associate/Scientist and has issued notification to accept Applications.Promoted by the late Mr. Amrut Mody, a pioneer of the Indian pharmaceuticals business, Unichem Laboratories has grown to become one of India’s most respected pharmaceutical companies. It is committed to deliver better health through superior products. .Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Analytical Chemistry Associate/Scientist as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Unichem Laboratories Ltd
- Location : Goa
- Post Name: Analytical Chemistry Associate/Scientist
- Qualification: M.Tech in Any Specialization, MS/M.Sc(Science) in Biotechnology, Bio-Chemistry
- Experience: 3 – 5 years
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 07/06/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Experience in handling instruments like HPLC, UPLC and Spectrometry
- Experience of handling biosimilars/recombinant proteins and versed with regulatory guidelines
- Good exposure of method development, optimizations and validations as per regulatory guidelines
- Conduct stability studies and analyse, interpret forced degradation studies as per regularity norms.
- Should be having through knowledge of Calibration of different analytical instruments.
- Ability to prepare reports and presentations.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.