Teva Pharmaceuticals is Hiring Associate Consultant and has issued notification to accept Applications. Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Interested and eligible candidates required to fill application form in online with education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Quality Control Technician as follows.
Vacancy Details :
- Company Name: Teva Pharmaceuticals
- Location : Chennai, Tamilnadu
- Post Name: Quality Control Technician
- Department: QC
- Qualification: M.Sc, M.Pharma
- Experience: 2 to 6 Years
- No of Vacancies: Details not provide by recruiter
- Details of Salary: Details not provide by recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 25/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Interview Date: NA
- Interview Time: NA
- Interview Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Performing stability analysis and review of documents.
- Performing Method Transfer / Method Validation
- Calibration and Validation of instruments / Equipment’s.
- Preparation of departmental SOP’s and validation protocols in compliance with current guidelines.
- Preparation of Method Transfer Protocols, Method transfer Report, Method of analysis, Specifications
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.