Alkem Laboratories Released Job Openings On 07/05/2022.With an illustrious journey which stands at striking distance of completing 5 decades, Alkem Laboratories manufacturing and marketing companies from India
Alkem Laboratories Recruiting B.Pharma,B.Sc with minimum 2-5 years Experience for Analytics / BI Manager Position.Complete Details for the Analytics / BI Manager as follows.
Important Details :
- Job Location: Mumbai
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 07/05/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Related Job : Lupin Ltd Released Golden Opportunity – Apply Now!!
Job Description/Skills Required
- Downloading Data from Systems and mapping the same as per the requirement, coordinating with respective stakeholders for the data and checking its accuracy.
- Preparing Daily, Weekly & Monthly MIS Reports.
- Should be a TEAM PLAYER and flexible enough for multitasking.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and with others in a team environment, occasionally under time pressure and on several tasks at the same time
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness of reports sent
- Report on operational metrics, conduct data and business analysis and present a summary of findings in a clear, concise, convincing, and actionable format
- Support the Team in rolling out the new Projects and Initiatives and also updating on the progress and its impact
- Strategize and help to manage our initiatives across LinkedIn, Facebook, Google, Instagram and Twitter
- Conduct market research to determine current benchmark patterns and consumer desires.
- Develop and execute a social media plan that is in line with the Organizations objectives.
- Monitoring the success metrics of digital marketing programs across the digital ecosystem.
- Create reports and assist with well-developed business cases using marketing analytics in support of these ideas.
- Must be a creative thinker with excellent listening and communication skills.
- Identify and run controlled and measurable experiments to pilot future digital marketing capabilities