Dr.Reddys Laboratories Ltd is Hiring Executive-QC and has issued notification to accept Applications. Dr. Reddy€™s Laboratories Ltd. (NYSE: RDY) is an integrated global pharmaceutical company, committed to providing affordable and innovative medicines for healthier lives.. Interested and eligible candidates required to fill application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Executive-QC as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Dr. Reddys Laboratories Ltd
- Location :Pydibimavaram, Andhra Pradesh
- Post Name: Team Member – QC
- Department: QC
- Qualification: M.Sc
- Experience: 2 to 6 Years
- No of Vacancies: Details not provide by recruiter
- Details of Salary: Details not provide by recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 25/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Interview Date: NA
- Interview Time: NA
- Interview Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
Generation of Analytical Report No. based on the requisition from production/ Warehouse; verification of batch details with the SAP Data and preparation of Record of Analysis (ROA) and taking it forward for sampling and testing; Raise an incident report to be logged in QA in case of any discrepancy; take necessary Corrective Actions and Preventive actions as outlined post investigation by Production/ QA / QC teams
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.