Teva Pharmaceuticals is Hiring in Research & Development and has issued notification to accept Applications.Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide.Application form link provided at the end of post.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Teva Pharmaceuticals
- Location :Chennai
- Post Name: Chemical Researcher I
- Department: Research & Development
- Qualification: MSc or Phd – Organic Chemistry.
- Experience: 2 years
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 27/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- To work as part of team
- Do Literature search for a given step(s) / molecule (STN/Sci finder)
- Organize for relevant patents and papers from literature
- Organize / order raw materials / chemicals from different vendors/ Plant etc
- Develop a most economical / eco-friendly commercially viable technology at bench scale
- Co-ordinate with Analytical members
- To prepare reports like safety
- Upscale developed technology at Kilo Lab/ Pilot /Plant Scale and to take care of up-scaling problems
- Develop own skill by way of reading / attending seminars etc.
- To maintain discipline and dignity of the organization
- Contribute novel ideas by way of participation during technical discussion.
- To meet the EHS and compliance expectations
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.