Abbott India is Hiring in Sales and has issued notification to accept Applications.Established in 1910, Abbott in India is one of the country’s oldest and most admired healthcare companies. Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Multiple Position as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Abbott India
- Location :India – Coimbatore,Chennai
- Post Name: Associate
- Department: Sales
- Qualification: BSc/ B. Pharm or Any Graduate with minimum 2 years of prior experience in vaccine sales
- Experience: 02 to 6 Yrs of experience
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 27/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Plan for monthly and quarterly business.
- Plan for Trade activation business and over all sales
- Plan demand generation and fulfillment
- Monitor actual Sales and mid course corrections and inputs to reduce variance against expectations
- Prescription audit for Abbott brands and other competitors brands
- To create and update customer list having specified number of doctors / chemist (Trade) as per the therapy / product requirement and maintain the same in physical / electronic format.
- Identifying potential town and appointing distributor and customers (trade) in line with business philosophy
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.