Sun Pharmaceutical Released Job Openings On 07/09/2022. Sun Pharma beginnings in 1983, Sun Pharma has grown to become the 5th largest generic pharmaceutical company in the world and No. 1 in India. Application form link provided at the end of post.
Sun Pharmaceutical Recruiting MBA/PGDM from a Tier-1 B-School; B.E or B.Tech in under graduation is preferable (not mandatory) with 0-3 Years of Total Work Experience (Fresher Students from 2022 batch may also apply) for Team Member – SCM IT position.Complete Details for the Team Member – SCM IT as follows.
Important Details :
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application:07/09/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- Manage a Team of developers and analysts at RPA CoE; also responsible for IT Project Management for RPA and other Emerging Technologies
- Understand business processes and requirements, design framework and solutions which automate or improve the existing process
- Engage with the senior leadership and their teams to identify digital transformation opportunities
- Manage the qualified vendors that work with RPA CoE, track and manage the project deliverables and concerns of the different project stakeholders
- Work as a bridge between the Business and Technology Teams to analyse and assess automation feasibility and deploy automation solution.
- Responsible for the timely delivery and quality of the solution provided, also maximising both qualitative and quantitative business benefit.
- Support the Global Supply Chain operations, primarily related to Demand Planning and Distribution Requirement Planning for different SUN markets in North America and Israel.
- Drive RPA Projects by closely working with the SUN Infrastructure Teams (Network, Server, Database, Security etc.) and ensure well-being of the RPA Infrastructure by evaluating risks and mitigating the same.