CBCC Global Research Released Job Openings On 07/09/2022.CBCC Global Research is a contract research organization (CRO) focused on pharmaceuticals, medical devices, and technologies in therapeutic areas including oncology, ophthalmology, neuro/psychiatry, dermatology, among others. CBCC provides a wide spectrum of clinical research services including phase I-IV clinical trial services and monitoring, data management, medical and regulatory related consu lting and writing, core lab & formulation services, and post-marketing registry trials for companies in the bio-pharmaceutical, medical device, and diagnostics industries globally. CBCC is headquartered in California, with offices in Bakersfield, CA and Ahmedabad, India, with remote personnel and partner offices in Japan, China, and Eastern Europe.
CBCC Global Research Recruiting B Pharma Graduate with 00-01+ years of Experience for Jr. Pharmacist Position.Complete Details for the Jr. Pharmacist as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Ahmedabad
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 07/09/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Related Job : IQVIA Walk in Interview On 10th Sept 2022 – Interested candidates Forward Resume
Job Description/Skills Required
Management of Pharmacy
- 1.2. Responsible for receipt, storage, accountability, dispensing and reconciliation of IMPs as per CBCC SOP and study requirements
- 1.3. Coordination with the Project team in case of any discrepancy observed in the IMPs
- 1.4. Preparation of study specific IMP Management plan (if required),in consultation with respective Project Manager
- 1.5. Monitoring and maintaining stability chamber records.
- 1.6. Ensure Storage of IMPs from the sponsor and dispatching on site as per the protocol and on time.
- 1.7. Ensure that the equipment such as thermo-hygrometer, is calibrated on or prior to the due date and periodic performance check and annual maintenance is performed for stability chambers.
- 1.8. In case any equipment dysfunction, inform the Director operations for corrective action.
- 1.9. Ensure that entry into the pharmacy is restricted only to the pharmacist and other authorized personnel. Entry in the pharmacy will be recorded in the Access to Pharmacy Logbook
- 1.10. Perform all the other tasks assigned by DO.
- 1.11. Ensures compliance with the Quality Standard requirements of quality management system and relevant documentation and filing
Click here for Official notification and Apply