IQVIA is Hiring for Associate manager and has issued notification to accept Applications.The Company offers commercial, physical, and biological research and development services, as well as value-based analyses, research studies, clinical management analytics, and health outcome optimization services.Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Associate manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: IQVIA
- Location : Bangalore/Bengaluru
- Post Name: Associate manager
- Experience: 2 – 3 years
- No of Vacancies: 10
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 01/06/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Conduct in-stream data trend analysis in support of data quality and integrity (includes protocol compliance and targeted review of patient data)
- Provide project management to the team in the area of Project Management and viewed as an expert in data management.
- Drive the delivery of end-to-end study data quality and integrity.
- Provide medical, clinical, and scientific advisory expertise.
- May act as a clinical data scientist for performing data analytics by reviewing the visualizations, identify potential issues of concern and present at multi-disciplinary team meetings and external meetings.
- Ensure data quality focus to audit readiness with Clinical Compliance and Systems Validation Compliance. .
- Define data capture requirements in line with protocol and reporting needs.
- Maintain strong customer relationships
- With guidance, track service performance and provide leadership to identify root causes of issues and implement remedial actions
- Ensure timely follow-up and resolution of compliance issues
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME)
- Serve as POC/ Back-up POC
- Continuously look for opportunities to improve efficiency of tasks and quality of deliverables • Provide therapeutic area/indication training for the project clinical team.
- Attend Kick-Off meetings, weekly team meetings, and client meetings, as needed or requested.