Lenskart Recruitment 2021. Lenskart recruiting for Production Manager/Executive and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Lenskart is India’s fastest growing optical business. The company was co-founded in 2010 by Peyush Bansal, Amit Chaudhary & Sumeet Kapahi to provide Vision to India. 1/3rd of India’s population today needs vision correction and only 25% of those in need wear specs. Lenskart was founded in 2010 with a vision to solve this problem of eye wear and be the Numero Uno eyewear provider in India.Eligibility for the Production Manager/Executive as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Lenskart
- Location : Faridabad
- Post Name: Production Manager/Executive
- Qualification: M.Pharma
- Experience: 2 – 5 years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:₹ 4,50,000 – 7,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 01/06/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Brand Management and developing marketing strategies to build them.
- Joint fieldwork with the field staff to develop the territories and to understand the market dynamics and demand, identifying market opportunities for brand building.
- Train, motivate, and guide the field force to ensure the continuous growth of the brand
- Provide product knowledge training to sales team from time to time – along with Selling & Marketing skills.
- Resolve product related queries of field persons on the phone or in the field
- Design & development of literature, Visual-aids, LBL, brochures, clinical inputs, and other promo-tools
- Prepare procure brand-related promotional inputs (Samples, Gifts & Print inputs) & dispatch them to the sales team.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.