Piramal Enterprises is Hiring for Material Management Executive/Manager and has issued notification to accept Applications.Piramal Enterprises Limited is the Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisation (CDMO) business division of Piramal Enterprises Limited, with operations in North America, Europe and Asia. A global leader in integrated solutions, it offers a comprehensive range of services across the drug life cycle from drug discovery services and development to commercial manufacturing of drug substances and drug products. With accreditations from regulatory bodies in the US, Europe & Japan, its development centres and manufacturing sites across the globe, committed to research and development programs.. Interested and eligible candidates required to fill application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Material Management Executive/Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Piramal Enterprises
- Location : Chennai
- Post Name: Material Management Executive/Manager
- Qualification: B.Sc/M.Sc (Chemistry) / B.Tech (Chemical)/Diploma in Chemical Engineering.
- No of Vacancies: 07
- Details of Salary: ₹ 3,00,000 – 6,00,000 P.A.
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
1. Adherence to cGMP norms and safety rules of the factory.
2. Dispensing of Materials / Chemicals pertaining to the plants adhering to SOP.
3. Issuance of packing materials and maintain material segregation & area related log as per SOP.
4. Maintain good housekeeping and compliance complying to SOP to maintain GMP.
5. Inventory management of PPE and dispensing tools.
6. Monitor & Perform Material Segregation, Storage of material and physical stock verification and reconciliation.
7. Maintain cool room & cold room viz. House Keeping, Material arrangement and related log as per SOP.
8. Monitor & Maintain the storage & issuance of Catalyst.
9. Handling of expiry rejected & non-moving material.
10. Issuance of various cylinder.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.