Raks Pharma Pvt Ltd (Group of Amneal Pharma) Released Job Openings On 24-09-2021.Raks Pharma Private Limited is a Private incorporated on 22 October 2008. It is classified as Non-govt company and is registered at Registrar of Companies, Ahmedabad.
Raks Pharma Pvt Ltd (Group of Amneal Pharma) Recruiting B.Sc,M.Sc,B. Pharm,M. Pharm,B.tech,Any Graduate,Post Graduate Candidates with 3-8 years of Experience for Production, Warehouse & Q.C Position.Complete Details for the Production, Warehouse & Q.C as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bharuch, Dahej, Ankleshwar
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary: ₹ 2,50,000 – 7,50,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 24/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Contact:HARSHAD BHAVSAR
- Email id:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Time And Venue : 26 September , 9.00 AM – 4.00 PM
Venue HOTEL DAN Plot No. RCM.21 Morarji Circle, GIDC, Vapi-396195 It is conveniently located in Gunjan, GIDC just 1 kms away from Vapi city limits
Job Description/Skills Required
1. PRODUCTION REQUIREMENT
Qualification : B. Sc. / M.Sc. & B.E. Chemical / B. Tech. Chemical with good academic record.Experience : Minimum 3 to 8 years of experience from well-known Pharma / API Industries.
JOB PROFILE :
Responsible for all API process operation/activities during the shift as per cGMP, To monitored process activity as per BMR/BPR/BCR during shift operation and record online and co-ordinate with all service department for fulfil the process requirement, Maintain safety norms in plant during process operation. Person who have faced regulatory audits like USFDA would be given additional weigtage.
- To observe & follow all rules and regulations of the production department.
- To be aware and responsible for achieving quality objective and fulfilling the requirements of applicable quality procedures.
- Sound technical knowledge of Aseptic area & Controlled area related activities.
- Knowledge of Regulatory guidelines and exposure of USFDA audits.
- Knowledge of Quality Management System (QMS) i.e. change control, Deviation, CAPA, and documentation in manufacturing area of API.
- Expertise in batch manufacturing and preparation related activities.
- Knowledge of equipment validation and qualifications in injectable.
2. WAREHOUSE REQUIREMENT
Qualification : Any Graduate, Post Graduate and Material Management with good academic record.
Experience : Minimum 5 to 10 years of experience from well-known Pharma / API Industries.
JOB PROFILE :
- To ensure vendor is in approved vendor list during receiving of the materials, To receive materials as per defined procedure, To prepare Goods receipt note in time and offered for analysis to quality control department along with vendor certificate of analysis, To prepare RGP/NRGP for material to be sent to vendor, To store and handle materials as per defined procedure with refer MSDS, To dispense/issuance materials as per defined procedure and ensure materials are issued to production department in time with proper labeling, To verify/calibrate the weighing balances as per respective SOP, To monitor and record the environment condition of designated area as per respective SOP.
- To destroy/return the rejected materials as per defined procedure, To maintain all cGMP and statutory records, To ensure that physical and book stock are tallying, To maintain and operate area/equipment/instruments as per defined procedure, To ensure that weighting scales are calibrated and operational, To monitor the instruments due dates for calibration and arrange to send for calibration, To prepare documents for dispatch of finished goods to the customer and supervise loading of finished goods, To ensure good housekeeping in the warehouse as per defined procedure.
- To ensure safety of the personnel and equipment in the warehouse, To ensure the storage and handling of finished goods.
3. QUALITY CONTROL REQUIREMENT
- Qualification : B.Sc. / MSc (Chemistry), B. Pharm. / M. Pharm. with good academic record.
- Experience : Minimum 5 to 8 years of experience from well-known Pharma Industries
- JOB PROFILE : Analysis of all In-process, Intermediates, RM, PM, Finish Product, Stability samples and other analytical samples of lab. Operation of HPLC, GC, IR, UV, KF, Auto titrator, SOR, Wet Lab analysis, XRD.
- Note :Candidate with good communication & interpersonal skills, computer knowledge, exposure to cGMP/ GLP and understanding of regulatory requirement will be preferred.
Note : Candidate should have 02 to 07 years of relevant experience in USFDA regulatory approved pharmaceuticals (Preferred 21 CFR compliance) organization.
- You have to walk in for interview with updated CV along with copies of CTC proof, Appointment letter, Increment letter, last 3 months salary slips, Bank statement, Education certificates & Marksheets, Aadhar & PAN card and 1 passport size photograph. If you are unable to attend interview you can share CV on email@example.com