Nestle India Released Job Openings On 24-09-2021.NESTLÉ’s relationship with India dates back to 1912, when it began trading as The NESTLÉ Anglo-Swiss Condensed Milk Company (Export) Limited, importing and selling finished products in the Indian market.Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Medical Representatives as follows.
Nestle India Recruiting B.Pharma, B.Sc,B.Tech/B.E. in Bio-Chemistry/Bio-Technology, Biomedical, Chemical with 1 – 5 years experience for Medical Representative (MR) position.Complete Details for the Medical Representative (MR) as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Nagaon
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 24/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- The ethical promotion of Nestl’s infant nutrition products in her territory by clearly communicating with Health Care Professionals (HCPs) about Nestle’s Infant Nutrition products, their features, advantages, benefits and their appropriate use, within the Code of Ethics of Nestle’s instructions and keeping in mind, mother’s milk is best for Babies.
- Ensuring recommendation for the Nestle Nutrition product range within the scope of the Indian Code, detailing against homemade paps and bovine milk.
- Being a reliable source of information on infant nutrition and infant feeding practices.
- Ensuring quality execution in terms of detailing/ conducting scientific symposiums etc as per the company guidelines.