Chemveda Life Sciences Released Job Openings On 24-09-2021.Chemveda Life Sciences is a rapid-growing contract research organization based out of Hyderabad, providing customized services to global partners across the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and agro industry.
Chemveda Life Sciences Recruiting M.Sc. (Organic Chemistry / Medicinal Chemistry)/B.sc Candidates with 2-8 years of relevant experience for Process R&D/R&D(CRO) Position.
Important Details :
- Location :Hyderabad/Secunderabad( Uppal )
- No of Vacancies:30
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 24/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Walk-In details : 2nd October , 9.30 AM – 12.30 PM
Chemveda Life Sciences India Pvt Ltd, Plot no b 11, 1, IDA Uppal, Uppal, Hyderabad, Telangana 500039 (view on Map)
Contact – Sandhya ,Kiran
- Email id:email@example.com.
Job Description/Skills Required
- Positions : Process R&D/R&D(CRO)
- Department : Process R&D (CRAMS)
- Designation : Research Associate/Sr.RA/Associate Scientist
Key Skills and Competencies :
- Good knowledge of synthetic chemistry and Process R&D of API and advanced intermediates.
- Skillset : Analytical knowledge of HPLC, NMR and LCMS and also analytical interpretation.
- Planning and execution of laboratory experiments associated with assigned projects.
- Proactive planning of the experiments and Risk assessment knowledge to handle the critical/ pyrophoric/hazardous reactions.
- Exposure to Transfer the process to Kilo lab or Pilot plant.
Department : Chemistry Services
Positions : Research Chemist/Sr. Research Chemist/Research Associate/SRA
- Experience in Organic Synthesis/Multi-step Synthesis.
- Handling reactions from mg to gram scale.
- Sound Knowledge of isolation, separation & purifications techniques.
- Experience in characterization and identification of Organic molecules using spectroscopy techniques like NMR, IR, LCMS, HPLC.
- Positive and confident individual with strong work ethics.
- Team player and good communications skills