Pfizer Released Job Openings On 25/08/2022. Pfizer Inc. is an American multinational pharmaceutical corporation. Pfizer is one of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, and was ranked 64th on the 2020 Fortune 500 list of the largest U.S. corporations by total revenue, at $47.644 billion as of December 31, 2020 .
Pfizer Recruiting M.sc (Microbiology / Biotechnology) with 02-05+ years of experience For Associate/ Associate Manager – Microbiology Position.Complete Details for the Associate/ Associate Manager – Microbiology as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Visakhapatnam
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application:20/07/2022
- Mode of application :Walk In
- Time And Venue: 28th August 2022 (9:00 am to 5:00 pm IST),Hotel Fairfield by Marriot, R&B Junction, Madhavadhara, Vishakhapatnam, 530018
Job Description/Skills Required
Skills Investigation, MLT method validation and testing, microbiological testing of water and systems knowledge of quality systems.
- 1) Able to create, review, and approve compliant test method transfer and validation protocols and reports and equipment qualification/computer validation records.
- 2) Perform tasks associated with maintaining Current Good Manufacturing Practices (part of GXP) compliant Quality Control and Stability laboratories.
- 3) Support preparation of media, receipt, storage and handling of Bio ball cultures, and investigations related to microbiology.
- 4) Perform testing including, but not limited to clinical and/or commercial product, raw materials, validation, stability, and Environment Monitoring samples.
- 5) Support detailing requirements for Laboratory Information Management System builds, building, testing and managing its Master Data changes.
- 6) Review and authorize all laboratory data and have an extensive overall knowledge of all laboratory operations.
- 7) Perform safety inspection of laboratories and surrounding office area as assigned and prepare a report.
- 8) Participate in out-of-specification and failure investigations and recommend corrective actions and demonstrate problem solving abilities.