Syngene International Ltd Released Job Openings On 25/08/2022.Syngene is an integrated research, development and manufacturing organisation providing scientific services – from early discovery to commercial supply. We offer services in a wide range of industrial sectors, including pharmaceutical, biotechnology, nutrition, animal health, consumer goods and speciality chemical companies. Our culture of scientific innovation is driven by the expertise of our highly qualified team of 5,000 employees and supported by state-of-the-art infrastructure and market- leading technology.
Syngene International hiring MSc/MTech/MPharm with 11 to 18 years of relevant experience for multiple openings in the Discovery Biology group for Drug Metabolism & Pharmacokinetics vertical.
Important Details :
- Location :Bangalore/Bengaluru
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Mode of application :Online
- Date/Time: 27th August, 9.30 AM – 5.30 PM
Minerva Grand Hotels – Conference room: Forum Mall, 1-2-166 to 193, 110, 1st floor, Bhuvana Towers, SD Road, Kalasiguda, Secunderabad, Telangana – 500003Contact – Susmita Padhy ()
Related Job : Pfizer Walkin Interview On 28th Aug 2022
Job Description/Skills Required
We are hiring! We are conducting walk-in interviews on 27 Aug 2022 (Saturday) for multiple openings in the Discovery Biology group for Drug Metabolism & Pharmacokinetics vertical.
Details as below:
Please click on the below link for a detailed Job Description for each job opportunity.
1. Req ID 36342 Research Scientist/Investigator In vivo Pharmacokinetics
2. Req ID 47381 – Associate Scientist – In vivo Pharmacokinetics
3. Req ID 50594 – Senior Research Associate – Cell culture + Invitro ADME
4. Req ID 49722 – Senior Associate Scientist – Invitro ADME
5. Req ID 49365 Associate Scientist – Invitro ADME-Bioanalytical
6. Req ID 50228 – Senior Research Scientist/Investigator – Invitro ADME – Bioanalytical
7. Req ID 50229 Research Scientist/Investigator – Invitro ADME – Bioanalytical
8. Req ID 50230 – Senior Associate Scientist – Invitro ADME – Bioanalytical
Qualification & Experience: MSc/MTech/MPharm/PhD with 2 to 18 years of relevant experience
Job Location: Bangalore
Date & Time for Registration: 27 Aug 2022, 9 am to 10 am
Interview Venue: Minerva Grand Hotels – Conference room: Forum Mall, 1-2-166 to 193, 110, 1st floor, Bhuvana Towers, SD Road, Kalasiguda, Secunderabad, Telangana – 500003
Candidates need to have the following documents handy
Updated resume (Printed copy)
ID proof (PAN/Aadhaar card)
Double dose vaccination certificate
COVID19 Safety Guidelines:
Candidate needs to furnish double dose vaccination certificate or RTPCR Negative report in the absence of certificate (Mandatory)
Wearing a mask is compulsory
Please apply on the above links and write to Susmita.email@example.com with the subject line Syngene Biology Walk-in Drive for more details.