Syngene is Hiring for API manufacturing – executive/sr executive and has issued notification to accept Applications.Incorporated in 1993, Syngene International Ltd. is an innovation-focused global discovery, development and manufacturing organization providing integrated scientific services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, nutrition, animal health, consumer goods and specialty chemical industries around the world. Syngene’ s clientele includes world leaders such as Bristol-Myers Squibb, Baxter, Amgen, GSK, Merck KGaA and Herbalife.
Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Multiple Position as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Syngene
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name: API manufacturing – executive/sr executive
- Qualification: Diploma/B.Tech in Chemical Engineering or B.Sc/M.Sc in Chemistry
- Experience: 1- 6 years
- No of Vacancies: 20
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 31/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Checking the readiness of equipment to initiate/execute manufacturing activity, ensure the cleanliness of raw material before bringing inside the plant. Raw material, packing material receipt and check w.r.t BMR/PDR and issue slip with appropriate label.
- Ensure equipment PM & instrument calibration are within the due date by coordinating with EAM team.
- Always ensure readiness of the facility. Handling and monitoring the shift activities.
- Monitoring and control of production operations.
- Coordination for Preparation of the master document required for production like SOP, EOP, ECC, BMR and PDR.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.