Novartis is Hiring For Senior Associate QC Specialist and has issued notification to accept Applications.Novartis is a global healthcare company based in Switzerland that provides solutions to address the evolving needs of patients worldwide. Eligibility for the Senior Associate QC Specialist as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Novartis
- Location :Hyderabad
- Post Name: Senior Associate QC Specialist
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree required, advanced degree in scientific /health or management discipline preferred Fluent English language capability required
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- To write and/or edit under guidance high quality clinical and safety documents such as non- registration Clinical Study Reports (CSR), Development Safety Update Reports (DSUR), Clinical Trial Registration Documents or Patient Narratives
- May act as documentation consultant in CTTs to ensure compliance of documentation to internal company standards and external regulatory guidelines. May act as liaison between CTTs and publishing teams to ensure timely delivery of final documents for publishing.
- Assess validity of clinical/scientific interpretation described in preclinical, clinical and device documents provided to governmental Health Authorities and identify discrepancies.
- Provide independent clinical/scientific review of clinical summary documents (such as SCE, SCS, SCP, SBP and CO) and identify content inaccuracies prior to submission to Health Authorities, e.g.: to Verify accuracy (100% review) of all factual statements within summary document text compared to post-text sources cited.
- Verify numeric accuracy (100% review) of all data cited throughout text and hand derived in-text tables compared to post-text sources cited. Verify appropriateness of all internal/external citations noted within summary document.
- Develop and provide factual evidence to support all discrepant findings for review and approval by Submission Team or document authors.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.