AstraZeneca is Hiring For Clinical Research Associate and has issued notification to accept Applications.AstraZeneca is an exciting global, innovation-driven biopharmaceutical company. We’re inspired by what science can do. Driven by the desire to meet unmet patient needs in our core therapeutic areas. Bold in our thinking. Proactive in pursuing discoveries beyond imagination. At sites across the world, we bring teams together in a spirit of collaboration to turn great ideas into life-changing medicines – strengthening our product portfolio and harnessing the potential of a pipeline across all stages of the drug development process..Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Clinical Research Associate as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: AstraZeneca
- Location : Maharashtra
- Post Name: Clinical Research Associate
- Qualification: Qualified as a pharmacist, physician or a dentist.
- Experience: 01+ years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- The Clinical Research Associate (CRA) has local responsibility for the delivery of the studies at allocated sites and is an active participant in the local study team(s). The CRA works in close collaboration with other CRAs and the Local Study Team/ Local Study Manager to ensure that study commitments are achieved in a timely and efficient manner. The CRA acts as the main contact with the study site and has the responsibility for monitoring the study conduct to ensure proper delivery of the study
- Obtain and maintain essential documentation in compliance with ICH-GCP, AZ Procedural Documents and local regulations both in Trial Master File (TMF) and Investigator Study File (ISF).
- Actively participate in Local Study Team meetings.
- Contribute to the selection of potential investigators.
- Train, support and advice Investigators and site staff in study related matters.
- Contribute to national Investigators meetings.
- Initiate, monitor and close study sites in compliance with AZ Procedural Documents. Share information on patient recruitment and study site progress within Local Study Team.
- Drive performance at the sites. Proactively identify study-related issues, solutions and escalates as appropriate.
- Update IMPACT and other systems with data from centres as per required timelines.
- Manage study supplies (ISF, CRF, etc), drug supplies and drug accountability at study sites.
- Perform source data verification according to SDV plan.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.