Wipro is Hiring For Pharmacovigilance Fresher- Experienced and has issued notification to accept Applications.Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. In 2013, Wipro separated its non-IT businesses and formed the privately owned Wipro Enterprises.Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical) as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Wipro
- Location :Kolkata
- Post Name: Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
- Qualification: B.Pharma,B.Sc
- Experience: 0 – 3 years
- No of Vacancies: NA
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 05/04/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
- email ID: email@example.com
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Verify if the case meets criteria to be valid or invalid and split cases as needed
- Verify report type; add case classifications, where appropriate; enter and code all events, all suspect products, concomitant medications, and past medical history and laboratory results. Document seriousness as per instructions in standard operating process (SOPs), when available and record whether the case is medically confirmed. Resolve validation warnings.
- Use of tools as required for the case
- Set action item to notify the manufacturer of a non-company product, as appropriate; set License Partner (LP) exchanges per pharmacovigilance agreements (PVA); Set action item to request forwarding of product complaints, as appropriate.
- Complete case data entry verbatim from source document.
- Initiate appropriate follow-up activities
- Create or review and update follow-up letter, if applicable, according to the requirements
- Ensure all appropriate action has been completed