Novartis Released Job Openings On 29/08/2022.Novartis is a global healthcare company based in Switzerland that provides solutions to address the evolving needs of patients worldwide.Eligibility for the Quality Assurance Manager – ESO as follows.
Novartis Recruiting Biochemistry,Chemistry,Microbiology,Science Graduates with 05+ years of experience for Quality Assurance Manager – ESO Position.Complete Details for the Quality Assurance Manager – ESO as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Hyderabad
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 29/08/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- Lead External Suppliers Qualification process. Acts as Single Point of Contact / SPOC for all quality related activities at the External Supplier. Provide the quality presence and in-put to Technical meetings with the External suppliers and establish good working relationships with clear communication and defined actions and goals.
- Ensure that all aspects of the handling, manufacturing and distribution of biopharmaceutical / pharmaceutical products are in compliance with the Novartis Pharma Quality Manual, the effective Quality Agreement that they meet relevant cGMP regulatory requirements and are conducted according to local SOPs.
- Responsible for driving / initiating External Supplier Quality Risk assessments to be carried out for all External Suppliers. Gaps are Quality Systems to be identified with an evaluation of the associated risks. Remediation plans are to be defined and execution is to be monitored to ensure that issues are suitably addressed
- Ensure that a valid QA agreement defined in line with the requirements of the Global template is in place which clearly defines cGMP roles and responsibilities between Novartis and the External Supplier, as well as Product details and requirements.
- Request, review and process GMP documentation as defined by the Quality Agreement and Novartis SOPs. Manage the quality aspects of the relationship in accordance with the effective Quality Agreement. Perform the required periodic review and make recommendations for amendments to the agreement based on identified needs and issues.
- Responsible for coordinating and ensuring that Quality auditing of External suppliers is carried out according to the Novartis Quality Manual – maintain an annual auditing program, participate in and/or lead audits, manage action plans and follow up on agreed upon CAPAs. Ensure site readiness for regulatory inspections at External suppliers where appropriate.
- Manage critical quality issues (deviations, complaints, recalls, counterfeits and product tampering, stability failures, etc) according to the Quality Agreement and the Novartis Quality Manual. Ensure investigations are correctly executed.