Pfizer Released Job Openings On 29/08/2022. Pfizer Inc. is an American multinational pharmaceutical corporation. Pfizer is one of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, and was ranked 64th on the 2020 Fortune 500 list of the largest U.S. corporations by total revenue, at $47.644 billion as of December 31, 2020 .
Pfizer Recruiting MBA Candidates from Pharma/LifeScience/Medical Devices/ Consulting industry preferred with 05+ years of experience For Customer Value Manager Position.Complete Details for the Customer Value Manager as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Mumbai
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 29/08/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Related Job: Cognizant Hiring B.Pharma,B.Sc FRESHERS
Job Description/Skills Required
- Enable a culture of continuous improvement through insights and trends to improve internal processes, and sales parameters such as product penetration, account engagement & revenue parameters.
- Leverage data, insights and trends to support the Strategic Accounts Management team in driving KAM one-Pfizer strategy.
- Support account based marketing and value maximization insights and programs
- Conduct predictive analytics to identify potential areas for demand generation to enable proactive engagement with accounts to drive outcomes.
- Undertake digital adoption and transformation initiatives as needed.
- Analyze the go-to-market model for critical accounts and provide insights on success rate for key parameters.
- Run regular analytics and publish insightful dashboards to identify areas of opportunity, threats and risks.
- Support Sr. Manager, KAM Excellence & Strategic Kay Accounts Lead with business governance through through data insights.
- Conduct monthly and weekly business and governance reviews to ensure internal adherence & quality management.
- Identify opportunities through trends in areas where we can find lucrative bundling options, upsell or cross-sell.
- Undertake training initiatives that would to help create data awareness, enable data-driven thinking and upskill colleagues on foundational analytics in the KAM function.
Systems & Process Management:
- Managing business information systems and consolidate information sources where needed.
- Track Contract RC/Tender vs Actual Governance
- Design a one-stop repository of Contracts/RAF/Tenders.
- Program management: Customer KYC /PCV/ Zavi/<5% RMS / NHM-State etc.
- Best practice Documentation, Publication and Replication within KAM learnings and from other categories to even Global KAM COE.
- Internal non customer facing position
- All HO and Field teams of KAMs
- CFT teams across categories
- Marketing, Finance and Access
- 5-8 years of experience in Project Management/Program Management and MIS Management
- Graduation (MBA preferred). Candidates from Pharma/LifeScience/Medical Devices/ Consulting industry preferred
- Excel/Access/Database Management/Analytics skills required
- Exposure to Sales Management and Key Account Management Tools/CRM
- Absolute clarity on communication
- Good team player and great in collaboration and coordination.