Novartis Healthcare is Hiring for Data Analyst and has issued notification to accept Applications.Novartis Healthcare Pvt. Ltd. A global healthcare leader, Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented and performance driven people. All of which makes us one of the most rewarding employers in our field. Company Info. Interested and eligible candidates required to fill application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Data Analyst as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Novartis Healthcare
- Location : Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- Post Name: Data Analyst
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Experience: 10-08+
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Details of Salary: :20,00,000 – 35,00,000 P.A.
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Understands complex and critical business problems from a variety of stakeholders and business functions, formulate integrated analytical approach to mine data sources, employ statistical methods and machine learning algorithms to contribute solving unmet medical needs, discover actionable insights and automate process for reducing effort and time for repeated use.
- High agility to be able to work across various business domains. Integrate business presentations, smart visualization tools and contextual storytelling to translate findings back to business users with a clear impact.
- Independently set strategy, manage budget, ensuring appropriate staffing and coordinating projects within the area supervised.
- Innovate by transforming the way to solve a problem using Data Science & Artificial Intelligence.
- Articulates solutions /recommendations to business users. Presents analytical content concisely and effectively to non-technical audiences and influences non-analytical business leaders to drive major strategic decisions basis analytical inputs
- Coordinates, prioritize and efficiently allocates the team resources to critical initiatives: plans resources proactively, anticipates and actively manages change, sets stakeholder expectations as required, identifies operational risks and enable the team to drives issues to resolution, balances multiple priorities and minimizes surprise escalations
- Proactively evaluates the need of technology and novel scientific software, visualization tools and new approaches to computation to increase efficiency and quality of the Novartis data sciences practices. Contribute to the development of Novartis data science capabilities.
- Provides agile consulting, guidance and non-standard exploratory analysis for unplanned urgent problem. Independently identifies research articles and reproduce /apply methodology to Novartis business problems
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.
Click here for notification and Apply