IQVIA RDS is Hiring for Centralized Monitoring Assistant and has issued notification to accept Applications.IQVIA, formerly Quintiles and IMS Health, Inc., is an American multinational company serving the combined industries of health information technology and clinical research. Interested and eligible candidates required to fill application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Centralized Monitoring Assistant as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: IQVIA RDS
- Location : Kochi/Cochin, Mumbai, Bangalore/Bengaluru
- Post Name: Centralized Monitoring Assistant
- Qualification: B Pharma/Pharma D/M.Pharma
- Experience: 00-01+
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Complete appropriate role-specific training to perform job duties.
- Under supervision, perform assigned administrative tasks to support team members with project execution (examples of such tasks include but not limited to running system reports, preparing and distributing status reports, creating and maintaining study documents, etc.).
- Under supervision, assist in updating and maintaining systems within project timelines/plans.
- Perform the activities as per the task list delegated by Centralised Monitoring Specialist/Centralized Monitoring Lead.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.