State Bank of India Recruitment 2021. State Bank of India recruiting Graduation in any discipline for Junior Associate and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
State Bank of India is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial services statutory body headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. SBI is the 43rd largest bank in the world and ranked 221st in the Fortune Global 500 list of the world’s biggest corporations of 2020. Eligibility for the Junior Associate as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: State Bank of India
- Post Name: Junior Associate
- Qualification: Graduation in any discipline
- Experience: 00 year
- No of Vacancies: 5237
- Opening date for online Application: 27/04/2021
- Last Date for online Application: 17/05/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:-NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- State Bank of India (SBI) has invited from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment as Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) in clerical cadre in State Bank of India. Total vacancies is 5237.
- Interested Candidates may submit application only through provided online facility in between 27-04-2021 to 17-05-2021 , after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. Candidates should fill all personal and educational details properly in online application.
- NOTE : Candidates who produce 10th or 12th standard mark sheet/ certificate evidencing having studied the specified opted local language will not be required to undergo the language test. There is no provision for Inter Circle Transfer / Inter State Transfer for Junior Associates to be recruited.
Mode of Recruitment : The selection process will consist of on-line test (Preliminary & Main exam) and test of specified opted local language. Preliminary Exam will consist of Objective Tests for 100 marks. This test will be of 1-hour duration. Based on preliminary exam, candidates will be called for main exam. Main exam will be of 200 marks and duration of exam will be 2 hours 40 minutes.
Fee Structure : Application fees will be Nil for SC/ ST/ PWD/ XS/DX and Rs 750/- for other candidates. Fees should pay online by use of debit card/ credit card/ net banking.
Dates to Consider:
Online registration of application and payment of fees : 27-04-2021 to 17-05-2021
Preliminary Examination will be conducted tentatively : June 2021
Main Examination will be conducted tentatively : 31-07-2021
How to Apply :
Candidates can apply online and no other mode of application will be accepted. Candidates should fill all personal and education details carefully in online application as per their certiifcate. Candidates should upload scan copy of their photograph, signature, left hand thumb impression and hand-written declaration. The text for the hand-written declaration is as : “I,______(Name of the candidate), Date of Birth ______hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required. The signature, photograph and left thumb impression is of mine”.
After final submission of application, candidates should take print of application and retain for future use.