Neuland Laboratories Released Job Openings On 14/07/2022.Neuland Laboratories is a leading manufacturer of active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) and an end-to-end chemistry-related solutions provider for the pharmaceutical industry.
Neuland Laboratories Recruiting B.Sc in Chemistry Graduates with 02– 04 Years of Experience for Production Shift Chemist-API Position.Complete Details for the Production Shift Chemist-API as follows.
Important Details :
- No of Vacancies:10
- Details of Salary:₹ 2,50,000 – 3,25,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 14/07/2022
- Mode of application :Walk In
- Time And Venue : 15th July – 22nd July , 10.30 AM – 4.00 PM
Neuland Laboratories Limited Unit-1, Survey No: 474, 347, 490/2: Veerabhadraswamy Temple Road,, Jinnaram,, Bonthapally Village, Telangana 502313Contact – B Rohini ( 08458672776 ),Send your resumes to RohiniB@neulandlabs.com
Job Description/Skills Required
- 1. Reports to Designee/HOD.
- 2. Guides the operating personnel to carry out the production activities effectively as per the standard operating procedures.
- 3. Responsible for maintaining all documents related to production.
- 4. Indenting and receiving of raw materials, / packing materials from stores as per requirement and same shall be checked while receiving the raw materials / packing materials.
- 5. Responsible for good housekeeping and keeping the production area in an orderly manner.
- 6. Pack the intermediates / APIs as per customer requirements and transfer through prescribed formats.
- 7. Reporting of all deviations to AM/Dy.Manager/Manager.
- 8. To raise the engineering requisitions related to production equipment breakdowns and preventive maintenance and coordinates with maintenance personnel to complete the jobs effectively.
- 9. Responsible for conducting operations towards achieving 100% DDP, as per the given production plan.
- 10. Responsible for conducting operations towards ensuring 100% compliance to the norms of cGMP, ISO-14001, and OHSAS-18001.
- 11. Responsible for identifying the needs of Training of all the personnel working under him to ensure the adequate awareness in all of them towards the above requirements.
- 12. Responsible for checking the completed BMSs for their appropriateness before submitting to QA.
- 13. Review of all the filled production batch manufacturing sheets and related records ensuring that all the data is correct or not
- 14. Make sure that production facilities are always maintained clean and hygienic conditions.