Mylan Laboratories Released Job Openings On 15/03/2022.Mylan Laboratories is now part of Viatris , a new global healthcare company committed to empowering people to live healthier at every stage of life. We encourage you to learn more about our commitment to increasing access to quality medicines for patients when and where they need them. Explore Viatris. Eligibility for the Technical Architect as follows.
Mylan Laboratories Recruiting B.Sc,BCA,B.Tech/B.E with 08-10+ years of Experience for Technical Architect Position.Complete Details for the Technical Architect as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bangalore/Bengaluru
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application:15/03/2022
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Related Job : For more pharma jobs https://pharmapage.in/
Job Description/Skills Required
- The position holder is responsible for design, build and configure Veeva application to meet business requirements & support reported user issues and coordinate with vendors for Veeva implementation and configuration related changes. Job task includes relating to customers are understand the business requirements from the stakeholders.
- Relating to process ensure that the change management processes are followed correctly and have a good business understanding of the Pharma Industry.
- Analyzing project requirements and accountable for technical design.
- Translate business requirements into well architected solutions that best leverage the platform • Interacts with the Business, Program, Project, Development, Operations, and Service Integration teams to deliver complete technical solutions.
- Design and implement scalable, compatible and high performance solutions.
- Lead technical design sessions and architect/document technical solutions that are aligned with business objectives.
- Distribute development tasks to team members and mentor developers towards solution development.
- Develop high level estimates by analyzing the business cases and viable design solutions.
- Conduct code reviews for on-going projects to ensure that code quality is at the highest level possible.
- Ensure progress as per schedule; review critical risks and mitigation.
- Implement best practices and thought leadership.
- Engagement level communication, status reporting and escalation management.
- Ensures Project success through appropriate management of scope, resources, and time.
- Assesses progress in achieving program objectives based on progress against project plans.