Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Released Job Openings On 15/03/2022. Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Limited is a pharmaceutical company headquartered in Mumbai, India that was founded in 1977.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Recruiting MBA with 2 to 4 years of Experience for HR Business Partner (HRBP) Position.Complete Details for the HR Business Partner (HRBP) as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Mumbai
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 15/03/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: Please email your updated CV to Anup.Bannatti@glenmarkpharma.com
Related Job : Mylan Laboratories Announcement For Job Vacancies
Job Description/Skills Required
- Establish & maintain collaborative trusting partnerships with key internal and external stakeholders. Understand the needs, expectations and concerns of all stakeholders & engage with them to effectively deliver joint goals. Manage expectations of BU leaders on issues of talent management and employee engagement.
- Design and deliver solutions to people challenges while ensuring alignment with the organizational priorities by partnering closely with specialist HR teams such as Talent Acquisition, Learning and Development and Total Rewards. Partner with key HR stakeholders – HR Partners, CoE, HRSS in driving the HR service improvement. Participate in cross-functional teams for the development and implementation of HR initiatives.
- Serve as a people advocate and find ways to improve engagement, workplace relationships and develop a sense of community to boost productivity and retention. Act as a responsible employees champion by ensuring proactive resolution of employee grievances.
- Be a strong executor for organization-wide people programs for your businesses to improve employee experience and performance. Drive a culture of continuous learning & development. Drive core processes such as performance management, compensation and manpower budgeting cycles. Continually assess the competitiveness of all programs and practices and implement strategies to ensure programs are effective. Ensure Process, Policy and reporting compliance.
- Research and analysis of organizational trends including review of reports and metrics from the organization’s HRIS. Develop HR dashboards to provide meaningful insights and imperatives to business leaders by working closely with specialist HR teams on areas such as recruitment, engagement, retention, development and rewards. Manage and own data integrity and records on HRIS platform – this includes monthly validation of data, tagging changes and validation of recruitment trackers.
- Ensure effective and timely sourcing, selection, and placement of people with the skills and competence to deliver the organization’s goals and objectives. Develop appropriate sourcing strategies and identify suitable candidates for positions, primarily through research, networking, direct recruiting as well as using such tools Linked In, referrals and other search tools boards.