IQVIA Released Job Openings On 15/03/2022.The Company offers commercial, physical, and biological research and development services, as well as value-based analyses, research studies, clinical management analytics, and health outcome optimization services.Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Associate Medical Data Reviewer as follows.
IQVIA Recruiting MBBS with 00-05+Years Experience for for Associate Medical Data Reviewer Position.Complete Details for the Associate Medical Data Reviewer as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Bangalore/Bengaluru (WFH during Covid)
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application:15/03/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- Good understanding of clinical/medical data.
- Knowledge of Medical Terminology, Pharmacology, Anatomy, and Physiology.
- Proven expertise in the proactive identification of issues.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, organize and manage resources to bring to successful completion specific study or project goals and objectives in accordance with defined quality and time based metrics.
- Proven ability to work within a matrix team environment requiring minimum level of supervision • Attention to detail
- Interpersonal and analytical skills,
- Must have Medical but also an operational focus towards metrics and status information to take the appropriate actions to resolve.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, customer service, and teamwork skills. • Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent project management skills and coaching skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, using available resources,
- Ability to work on multiple projects and manage competing priorities
- Strong customer focus skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients