Heritage Foods Released Job Openings On 22/06/2022.The Heritage Group, founded in the year 1992 by Mr. Nara Chandrababu Naidu, is one of the fastest growing Public Listed Companies in India, with six-business divisions-Dairy, Retail, Agri, Bakery, Renewable Energy and VetCa under its flagship Company Heritage Foods Limited (Formerly known as Heritage Foods (India) Limited)…Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Heritage Foods Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Heritage Foods Recruiting Any Graduate,ITI Candidates with 02-05+ Years Experience for Packing Mechanic Supervisor,Spare Packing Operator,Refregeration Technician (Electrician/ Technician) Position.Complete Details for the Packing Mechanic Supervisor,Spare Packing Operator,Refregeration Technician (Electrician/ Technician) as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Bayyavaram Visakhapatnam
- No of Vacancies: 05
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application:22/06/2022
- Mode of application :Walkin
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
- Time and Venue : 25 June , 10.00 AM – 2.00 PM
Heritage Foods Ltd, Bayyavaram, Village,Opposite Sagar Cement, Kasimkota Mandal,Visakhapatnam District, Bayyavaram, Andhra Pradesh-531031.
Job Description/Skills RequiredInterested Candidates can Walk-in Directly for Interview along with CV, Educational and Experience credentials on 25th June 2022 between 10:00 AM to 02:00 PM at the below mentioned venue.Experience: 2-5yrs of Experience in Dairy/FMCG/Food Processing Industry/Pharma.Positions:-
- Packing Mechanic Supervisor: ITI Electrical / Diploma with 5-12 Years Exp., In Dairy / FMCG.
- Spare Packing Operator: ITI Fitter with 2-5 Years Exp., In Dairy / FMCG.
- Refregeration Technician (Electrician/ Technician): ITI Fitter / Electrical with 2-5 Years Exp., In Dairy / FMCG.
- Only limited numbers can attend this Walk-in and others can drop their CVs at the location.
- Individuals should know the local language (Telugu)
- Relevant experience candidates as indicated above only allowed, others not allowed.
Kindly take the following safety precautions while attending this Walk-in:
Wear Face masks, maintain social distancing in the location premises
Hand-wash / sanitizing hands & thermal screening
Strictly follow our hygienic/sanitization practices at the location