Oneiro Chemicals Pvt. Ltd Released Job Openings On 22/06/2022.An ISO 9001:2000 & cGMP certified organization; we are involved in the manufacturing of a range of Pharmaceutical intermediates/API’s that is used as raw materials for a spectrum of functions in the pharmaceutical industry. Oneiro’s strengths comprising – research and innovation, update manufacturing capabilities, human resources and effective implementation of quality management system, have helped the Company to scale up and establish an identity in the industry in a short time.
Oneiro Chemicals Pvt. Ltd Recruiting BSc/ MSc/MBA Candidates with 10 – 15 Years of Experience for Procurement / Purchase Manager Position.Complete Details for the Procurement / Purchase Manager as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Vadodara
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 22/06/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: If interested & ready to relocated , pls share updated resume mentioning current & expected CTC on firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com
Job Description/Skills Required
- 1. Responsible for managing and execution of all procurement activities for Oneiro, R & D & Exemed Plants, (Work with production, R & D department to understand the requirement / changing needs and supply material accordingly)
- 2. To lead team of buyers and to assign the functions to achieve desire results.
- 3. Finalize the best price with negotiation, (Monitoring Import / Export data & Checking the prices with surrounding Industries.)
- 4. Vendor Development for various products and Rationalize Vendors for better vendor management. (Visit vendors, collect samples and get the testing done from the Quality Control department)
- 5. Supporting Internal Team
- 6. To release / approve purchase order of buyers as per company guidelines.
- 7. To communicate supply issues in advance to production team to plan the production accordingly.
- 8. Solely responsible for vendor selection, getting quotes, negotiation, finalization of vendor,
- 9. Monitoring Excess /Non Moving Inventory (Target to liquidate at reasonable price)
- 10. To Reduce Rejection of the Materials
- 11. To Perform other reasonable duties assigned by the Company Management.
- 12. To conduct meetings with team members, focusing on their development needs, providing them with new skills to meet the changing needs of the business.
- 13. Co-ordinate with the Accounts department for making timely payments to the suppliers.