GVK Bio Released Job Openings On 02/09/2022. GVK is today among India€™s leading transnational business conglomerates. GVK€™s areas of activity range from power and hospitality to biotechnology, manufacturing, finance, petrochemicals and infrastructure development. The diverse GVK enterprises are united by a common vision. GVK is dedicated to making positive contributions for a better future.
GVK Bio Recruiting B.Tech/B.E. in Chemical with 01 –05 Years of Experience for EHS Officer Position.Complete Details for the EHS Officer as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- No of Vacancies:02
- Details of Salary: ₹ 2,50,000 – 5,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 02/09/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: Interested candidates with desired qualification, please mail your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Description/Skills Required
- Responsible for implementing safety protocols at the site.
- Conducting safety trainings at the shop floor
- Active participation in Hazop discussions. Interpretation of process safety data into Hazop reports and BMR
- Carrying out vent size calculation for the reactors based on Rc1e data
- Ensuring compliance of Hazop recommendation through Pre-start up safety review (PSSR)
- Maintaining of ISO-45001 documentation
- Issuing of work permits like Height, Hot, Confined Space & Heavy Equipment movement e.t.c
- Identifying of unsafe acts & unsafe conditions at the site and follow-up the same until observations are closed
- Timely servicing of safety equipments as per the schedule
- Preparation of safety monthly report, upkeeping of training records and audit documentation
- Carrying out of incident investigation for near-miss incidents, process safety incidents, First-aid injuries e.t.c
- Conducting of periodic mock drills & fire drills as per the schedule
- Maintaining adequate stock of PPE by coordinating with SCM
- Participation in tool box talks meetings at the shop floor
- Timely updation of EHS compliance manager tool