Mankind Pharma Released Job Openings On 02/09/2022. Mankind Pharma is an Indian pharmaceutical company, based at New Delhi, India. The company has products in therapeutic areas ranging from antibiotics, to gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, dermal, and erectile dysfunction medications.
Mankind Pharma Recruiting M.Pharma with 08-12+ Years of Experience for Formulation Scientist Position.Complete Details for the Formulation Scientist as follows.
Important Details :
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application: 02/09/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: You can also mail your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Description/Skills Required
- Supervise the lab experiments/compatibility/QbD studies activities, to provide the technical inputs to finalize the formulation and manufacturing process. To evaluate the Q1/Q2/Q3 assessment.
- To do literature review regarding the developmental products, key information of the RLD, SBOA information search, review of patent landscape about the projects.
- To review the lab notebooks online, maintain the lab do the document lab scale activities in Lab, note book and maintain relevant documentation online.
- To compile and review lab scale batches stability data for insight for the development activity.
- To coordinate with cross functional team including analytical, packaging, regulatory, intellectual property departments and productions departments.
- To involve in the filter validation and external lab studies like D-value study, to send the samples, review the protocols and reports. API & Excipients vendor’s finalization, Container and closures finalization.
- To involve SAP, QMS, technology transfer related activities.
- To involve trial, scale-up and submission batch executions in production site.
- To prepare product specifications as per ICH/USP monographs/regulatory guidance documents. Preparation of justifications for specifications.
- To prepare product trial batch documents, risk assessment reports, sampling plan and technology transfer documents, stability protocols and product development report for submission.
- Compilation of the stability and development studies data, presentation and scientific discussion of the data with seniors and management, planning of new trials based on the outcome of compiled data.
- Response to the regulatory regarding the query raised for the formulation and process with sound scientific justification.
- To intimation of shortage raw materials, lab wares, spare parts of lab equipment’s etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Excellent people skills