Medtronic is Hiring for Sales Representative II/ Territory Manager- Cardiac Surgery and has issued notification to accept Applications.Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be..Application form link provided at the end of post.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Medtronic
- Location : Chennai
- Post Name: Sales Representative II/ Territory Manager- Cardiac Surgery
- Qualification: B.Pharma, B.Sc, M.Pharma, M.Sc
- Experience: 3 to 6 Years experience
- No of Vacancies: NA
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 03/05/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Should have an ability to engage the customers & partner to ramp up business support at the same time being able to deliver value Strategic mindset in planning and driving marketing strategies and managing customers
- Always demonstrates tenacity to achieve assigned AOP and complete the assignment despite challenges
- Well organized, able to set and reset priorities, willing to work extended hours (sometime even beyond call of duty hours) to support emergency cases.
- Provide surgical case coverage, follow-up support and troubleshooting in the assigned Territory
- Conduct customer in-services for new and existing accounts
- Conduct required training for new accounts on all therapies
- Sell specified therapies to physicians, institutions, payers and other medical staff
- Develop relationships with physicians and hospital administration staff to ensure both clinical and non-clinical needs are identified and met
- Work with existing key implant centers to develop and implement strategies to move accounts towards technical self-sufficiency.
- Provide adequate training and troubleshooting help at the time of live cases.
- Gather and communicate input from field to management regarding market trends, customer satisfaction, competition, and product issues
- Develop ethical, positive long-term customer relationships
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.