Novartis Released Job Openings On 06-11-2021.Novartis is a global healthcare company based in Switzerland that provides solutions to address the evolving needs of patients worldwide.Eligibility for the Analyst – Data Quality as follows.
Novartis Recruiting Bachelor / Master’s degree from reputed University in Pharma, Computers or IT or equivalent candidates 2+ years experience for Analyst – Data Quality Position.Complete Details for the Analyst – Data Quality as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Hyderabad
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 06-11-2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- Novartis Technical Operations (NTO) Global Operations Center (GOC) Data Governance team is setup to develop and maintain the right metadata, master data, data quality parameters, data lineage, KPI reports and workflows to ensure that data is governed, consistent, reliable and easily accessible for decision-making while ensuring data is maintained across NTO as per Pharmaceutical regulatory and compliance requirement.Analyst Data Quality focus on improving Master Data Quality and enabling Master Data Governance by publishing KPIs & Reports. Drives Data Quality enhancement across the organization for consistency, correctness and completeness. Support and facilitate data enabled decision making for Novartis internal customers by providing quality data.
- Analyze data quality enrichment and cleansing requests from Data Stewards and Data Champions
- Envision the Data Quality strategy, metrics and framework
- Implement data cleansing and linking strategy as per documented data quality improvement strategy
- Execute plan for Data Quality corrections for various functions and light house projects
- Liaise with the Data Stewards, Data Champions and Data Solution Designer to execute continuous and active Data Governance
- Roll out periodical Data Quality assessments, DQ KPI measurements, Gap analysis & Continuous improvement to ensure that active Data Governance is achieved, and data quality meets business need and complies with mandatory standards
- Serve as 1st Level contact for a worldwide Informatica Analyst user community and provide user trainings on DQ process and guidelines
- Develop training materials, documents on scope of the reports, data quality rules and various data governance modules
- Provide analytical support to business by publishing Excel/QlikView/QlikSense reports for Data quality
- Perform root cause analysis on data inconsistencies highlighted by users and recommending improvements. Capture business requirements for data management functionality and translating the information to developers to help building effective information flow
- Develop and confirm data dictionary rules ensuring business understands the rules and its value for improving data quality
- Ensure adherence to the established Data quality processes, which includes 100% compliant to training completion for self and associates, proactive CAPA update and preparation for audit readiness