AstraZeneca Released Job Openings On 20-09-2021.AstraZeneca is an exciting global, innovation-driven biopharmaceutical company. We’re inspired by what science can do.Application form link provided at the end of post.
AstraZeneca Recruiting B.Pharma,MBA Candidates with 00 years of Experience for Key Accounts Manager (calquence) Position.Complete Details for the Key Accounts Manager (calquence) as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bangalore
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 20/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- As a Key Accounts Manager, you will be responsible to develop and implement market positioning strategies for the oncology products of AZ along with contributing to build the knowledge and capabilities of HCPs at a local level. You will work closely with the sales team to deliver timely sales targets and ensure to create robust stakeholder relationships
Key Duties and Accountabilities
Develop account strategy and plans
- Identify opportunities and strategies to improve positioning of AZ’s Oncology products at a local level.
- Work with Sales Manager to develop a local strategy and business plan to meet targets and further improve positioning of AZ’s Oncology products at a local level.
Create deep stakeholder relationships
- Engage Oncology HCPs in dialogue about approved indications, product efficacy / safety profiles and treatment protocols to support on-label prescribing for appropriate patients.
- Establish and maintain ongoing, long term collaborative relationships
- Share stakeholder insight and information within AZ to strengthen relevant activities, e.g., product development, marketing, sales efforts.
Build capability and knowledge in healthcare eco-system
- Build knowledge and understanding about AZ’s overall Oncology value proposition, and product’s labeled indications and efficacy data among all relevant stakeholders in the MDT and DMU.
- Utilise different communication approaches, techniques and channels to help build knowledge in the MDT and DMU, including.
- Conduct science-based discussions with the HCP as per the approved indications of AZ’s products.
- Arrange multidisciplinary workshops for physicians and other healthcare professionals.
- Arrange and coordinate effective speaker programmes with physician advocates and KOLs.
- Actively support Oncology nurses on relevant trainings, e.g., chemotherapy, testing solutions.
- Kindly visit AstraZeneca website for more details: