Mankind Pharma Released Job Openings On 15-09-2021. Mankind Pharma is an Indian pharmaceutical company, based at New Delhi, India. The company has products in therapeutic areas ranging from antibiotics, to gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, dermal, and erectile dysfunction medications.
Mankind Pharma Recruiting M.Pharma Candidates with 12 – 15 years of Experience for Production Manager Position.Complete Details for the Production Manager as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :himachal
- No of Vacancies:15
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 15/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply:At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- Production planning and delegating daily tasks .
- Cooperating with the reporting manager, and assisting with anything from project planning to staff management.
- Nurturing positive working relationships and setting a good example for staff.
- Ensuring company policies and procedures are followed.
- Planning and execution of Pre-exhibit/Scale up and exhibit batches for regulatory market.
- Controlling the shift manpower from operator to Sr.Manager level.
- Compliance in daily operation part as CGMP ,regulatory guidelines & handling the non-conformance within in timeline.
- Ensuring that the facilities are maintained to be fit-for-purpose.
- Accountable for training compliances .
- Encourage a culture of quality compliance and open communication that supports all employees to raise quality concerns or suggest improvements.
- Coordinate with Formulation & Development (R&D), QA/QC and manufacturing for providing all technical inputs for Regulatory submissions.
- Troubleshooting and Improvement of formulation process of regulatory and non-regulatory market during commercial batches.
- Standard operator procedure review & updating as per CGMP requirement.
- Investigation of out of specification and out of trends.
- Providing the information for any incident/events/any other information to management