Cipla Released Job Openings On 15-09-2021.Cipla Limited is an Indian multinational pharmaceutical company, headquartered in Mumbai, India. . Interested and eligible candidates required to fill application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Medical Representative as follows.
Cipla Recruiting Any Graduate, preferably a Science graduates with 01 to 05 years of Experience for Medical Representative Position.Complete Details for the Medical Representative as follows.
Important Details :
- No of Vacancies:10
- Details of Salary: 4,00,000 – 5,50,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 15/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
Job Description/Skills Required
Achieve the tertiary and secondary business of the division in the respective territory and therapy by managing relationships with the key stakeholders viz. doctors & chemists and by creating prescriptions by marketing the company’s brands and providing superior customer service thereby achieving the company’s overall Business targets for the division in India
Roles & Responsibilities
1. Achieve the Sales targets by brand marketing against the plan for the year
- Identify the customer-brand matrix by doing appropriate market studies, placing the right product for right customer.
- Understand the potential of customer and modifying the selling techniques
- Promote the product with the help of scientific tools / publications, demonstrations, PDA, reminder cards etc.
- Ensure the monthly Doctor Conversion & increasing prescriber base
2. Monitor business details thereby planning the sales achievement
- Being aware of Primary business orders and stock position at Stockists and create plans for liquidation of the stock and Monitoring Secondary billing
- Increase the Yield Per Month of the assigned territory
- Monitor the Product return, stock and Expiry at the different stockists in the territory
- Ensure the Product availability at all places within the territory
- Collect the Competitor Information by conducting RCPA (Retail Chemist Prescription Audit)
- Take PoB (Pen on Book) for the respective products and ensuring billing from stockists
3. Maintain the Basic Working standards for daily operations
- Maintain the standard Call Average and Chemist Average of concern division as stipulated
- Categorize the doctors based on the potential and maintain the Visit Frequency
- Update the Must See List (MSL) regularly by identifying the uncovered doctors and dot doctors
- Update the Daily Call Report (DCR) on regular basis for recording the days field work
- Create and follow Call Planner & monthly Travel Plan
4. Develop and continuously enhance In-clinic Effectiveness for driving better results and
- Build skills to detail all the products which are promoted along with the knowledge of advancements in therapeutic research
- Build ability to discuss the Therapy, indications, applications and demand the product prescriptions
- Attend the Therapy/ Divisional/ behavioral Training Programs
5. Manage customer relationships for continued engagement of Key support customers
- Answer all the queries raised by the customers related to the therapy/ products and respond quickly to meet customer needs
- Conduct and provide academic services and activities as approved by the organization to the respective doctors and monitor the ROI (Return on Investments)
- Promote Cipla Differentials for creating brand recall amongst the doctors
- Maintain operating relationships with chemists and stockists and hospital purchase personnel and pharmacy-in-charges