SIRO Clinpharm Pvt. Ltd Released Job Openings On 05/09/2022.Siro Clinpharm is a drug development solutions provider to the global healthcare industry. Our subject expertise gives us an edge in clinical trial management, clinical data management, medical writing, biostatistics & statistical programming & pharmacovigilance. In 1996 Dr.Gautam Daftary founded SIRO in Mumbai, India. In 2001 company started providing its services in Data Management.
SIRO Clinpharm Pvt. Ltd Recruiting M.Pharma Graduates with 04-09+ years of experience for Senior Regulatory Medical Writer (CSR, IB, Protocols) Position.Complete Details for the Senior Regulatory Medical Writer (CSR, IB, Protocols) as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Anywherein India
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 05/09/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: Request you to share your CV if you have relevant experience mentioned above on firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Description/Skills Required
- An individual will involve in authoring, standalone QC, data QC and scientific review of clinical documents like CSRs, ICD, protocols, IBs, narratives, eCTD and non-eCTD documents
- Draft and review regulatory medical writing documents (CSRs, Protocols, ICDs, IBs, Table of studies, narratives, eCTD/ summary documents etc.) in accordance with documented guidelines, SOPs, and timelines. Ensure that the data is objectively and accurately represented. Responsible for the final deliverable in terms of timelines and quality.
- Effectively lead assigned regulatory medical writing activities & build expertise across the different document types assigned through imparting medical/ clinical knowledge, drive process efficiencies within team
- Effective project management and optimal project utilization: ensuring maximum productivity per assigned workload and defined metrics