Dabur Released Job Openings On 06/09/2022.Dabur India Limited is the fourth largest FMCG Company in India with interests in Health care, Personal care and Food products, has an impressive presence in India and abroad. Building on a legacy of quality and experience, today Dabur has a consolidated turnover of Rs.5283 crore with powerful brands like Dabur Amla, Dabur Chyawanprash, Vatika, Hajmola, Anmol & Real. The company is growing at a fast pace and has ambitious plans ahead for sustained growth.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Dabur s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Dabur Recruiting Any Graduates with 07 to 12 years of Experience for District Manager ( Ayurveda) Position.Complete Details for the District Manager ( Ayurveda) as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Hyderabad
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary: ₹ 6,00,000 – 8,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 06/09/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- Email: Candidates with relevant experience share the profiles to email@example.com
Job Description/Skills Required
Basic Criteria :-
1. Must have Ayurveda Products Sales Experience
2. Must have On Roll Team handling experience.
3. Must have Ayurveda doctors detailing experience.
4. Candidate must have ayurvedic Stockist handling experience
5. Must have geographical experience (Entire AP & Telangan)
- To call on doctors to promote company\’s products and generate prescriptions.
- Visit stockists /chemists to ensure availability of stocks.
- Knowledge in handling channel distribution.
- Achieving targets-Primary and secondary
- Coverage to retailers outlets
- Adequate stocking at outlets
- Distribution of our SKUs
- Ensuring proper Execution of promotions
- Merchandising and visibility
- Information about competition
- Chemist recommendations
- Maintaining good relationship with the stockiest
- Responsibility towards stockiest