Aizant Drug Research Solutions Pvt. Ltd Released Job Openings On 05/09/2022.Aizant Drug Research Solutions Pvt. Ltd is an integrated drug development solutions provider. Aizant was established by experienced pharmaceutical professionals with global exposure. We are a rapidly growing formulation CDMO and CRO with a diverse portfolio of capabilities partnering with health care companies specializing in new molecular entities (NMEs), generics (ANDA’s) and over the counter (OTC’s) products globally. We add exponential value to our clients R&D programs at every stage of drug development right from the discovery of the molecule to commercialization and subsequent life cycle management. We are the vital link between the pharmaceutical companies and the healthcare industry.
Aizant Drug Research Solutions Pvt. Ltd Recruiting B.Pharma,M.Pharma,B.Sc,M.Scy Candidates with 02-06 years experience for QA / QC Analyst Position.Complete Details for the QA / QC Analyst as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application:05/09/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- Time And Venue : 9th September , 9.30 AM – 12.00 PM
Aizant Drug Research Solutions P Ltd, Sy No. 172 & 173, Apparel Park Road, Dulapally, Quthbullapur Mandal, Hyderabad, Telangana – 500 100Contact – Srikumar Rajoli ( 9573982118 )
Job Description/Skills Required
- Preparation of Record of analysis (ROA)
- Loading, withdrawal, testing and review of stability samples
- To sample receive, analyze and review of In-process, Finished products and Stability samples
- Daily temperature and humidity monitoring and review of Stability chambers, Reserve/ Reference sample room and QC instrumentation lab
- Receiving of specifications, STPs, log books and SOPs from QA
- Ensuring the compliance w.r.t Good laboratory practice (GLP)
- To ensure that the HPLC/ GC columns are used and maintained properly as per GLP
- To sample, analyze and review of Raw materials and Packaging materials.
- To coordinate with supervisor in developing the methods for dissolution, assay by UV/ HPLC and RS by HPLC.
- Preparation of validation protocols, validation report.
- Perform validation of test procedures like Dissolution, Assay, Related substances, Residue, water content, identifications and Chiral purity etc.,