Cognizant Recruitment 2021. Cognizant recruiting Graduate/Post Graduate for Data Analyst and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.Cognizant is a multinational corporation that provides IT services, including digital, technology, consulting, and operations services. It is headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey, United States. Cognizant is included in the NASDAQ-100 and the S&P 500 indices. It was founded as an in-house technology unit of Dun & Bradstreet in 1994, and started serving external clients in 1996. Eligibility for the Data Analyst as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Cognizant
- Location :Hyderabad
- Post Name: Data Analyst
- Qualification: Graduate/Post Graduate
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 03/07/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Business/ Customer: Minimal Customer interaction under guidance. Understands Domain Process/sub process, functions, terminologies (such as SOP, QC checklists). For PV/Complaints Management : Individuals in this role perform data entry of data received from Source documents into the respective Clinical/Safety database While peroforming this activity the associate is responsible for meeting turnaround times and accuracy. These associates are usually used to handle more critical/senitive transactions. These associates also act as Subject Matter Expert. CODING: Perform coding activities on the assigned project with timelines and efficiency • Import uncoded terms in database and export coded medical terms from coding platform. • Query Management. • Create “New Term Request” and prioritize. • Perform Dictionary upversioning activity. • Send Coding (Consistency) Reports. • Participate in study related meetings as needed. • Provide feedback on quality related issues to other medical coders in timely manner
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Cognizant Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Cognizant Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.
Click here for notification and Apply+